Goodbat Nightman (McGough-McGear)
[Music reminiscent of the 60s TV series starring Adam West]
- God bless all policemen and fighters of crime;
- May thieves go to jail for a very long time.
- They've had a hard day helping clean up the town;
- Now they hang from the mantlepiece, both upside down.
- A glass of warm blood and then straight up the stairs;
- Batman and Robin are saying their prayers:
- God bless Superman and Superwoman
- Aquaman and Aquawoman
- Ironman and Ironwoman
- Spiderman and Spiderwoman
- Plasticmand and Plasticwoman
- Crazy man and...
- R: Batman?
- B: Yes, Robin.
- R: Was ever a Batwoman?
- B: There was once, Boy Wonder, a long time bat.
- R: Where is she now?
- B: I'm afraid she's no longer with us.
- R: Oh.. you mean..
- B: Yes, she's in the great belfry up there in the sky
- R: Holy Saint Batwoman! What happened?
- B: She rather foolishly got in the way of the Batmobile.
- R: Suicide?
- B: Batricide.
- R: Gosh! Why didn't I think of that?
- They've locked all the doors and put out the bat (miow!).
- They've put on their batjamas
- We like doing that!
- Fill the batwaterbottles
- Made the batbeds
- With two springy battresses
- For sleepy batheads
- They're closing bateyes
- And they're counting batsheep
- Batman and Robin are falling asleep
- (Door opens)
- R: Wh..where are you going, Batman?
- B: The batroom
- R: Holy looya!