The Kingston Arms, Kingston Street
Real Ale Pub: Free House
- Good Beer Guide 2005
- Cambridge & District Pub of the Year 2001
- Stocks an ever-changing range of beers from a wide range of breweries.
- Thankfully free of fizzy, dead beers - just the real stuff here.
- Food is of the gastropub type.
- Table bookings advisable for evenings.
- Wireless internet access is available.
- The sheltered garden is particularly popular in summer, as are the real fires in winter.
- The Kingston Arms was taken over from Inntrepreneur after a long struggle and reopened on 22nd March 2000 after a quick refurbishment.
- For most of the 1990s was a grotty locals' boozer with a big reputation for drugs.
| Ian's home page