The Tram Depot, Dover Street
Real ale Bar: Everards
- New keen landlord in mid-2005, with real ale selection and quality much improved.
- During 2000 is was greatly enlarged, absorbing its shop units, to destroy all the
previous personality and form one vast bland shed.
Each of the six handpumps had a digital temperature display - which for many months
was usually around 11deg. (approx. 51deg.F)
- i.e. over-chilled, probably to conform to the Cask Marque
The temperature seemed to improve around May 2001.
- Very popular with Anglia Ruskin Uni staff & students.
- The former Tram stables building was renovated and converted to a pub and shops about 1987,
becoming the second pub of the Earl Soham Brewery
| Ian's home page