The Druids, Napier Street
Bar: Charles Wells
- In 2003 changed name again to The Druids.
- Reopened after refurbishment at the end of September 2000 as Bar Citrus,
apparently as CW's attempt at a slice of the Drinking Circuit action.
It's very similar to All Bar One.
- As the Ancient Druids 1984-2000:
- Loud piped music
- Had a small brewery from when it opened in 1984 until 1996,
supplying just the pub - its brews were often very good.
The kit has gone to Cox's Yard, Stratford-on-Avon.
- Looked like and had the ambience of an airport lounge
- Built as part of the Grafton Centre vandalism of
The Kite area, which involved demolishing
a superb Irish pub of the same name in Fitzroy Street.
| Ian's home page