The Snug, Lensfield Road
- Opened in March 2005 as "Cambridge's first no-smoking lounge bar", with
just one handpump, with the likes of Bass or London Pride on.
- Previously, as the Spread Eagle:
- Seven real ales, including guests such as Spitfire and Landlord.
- Extensively renovated and reopened at the start of August 1996 by the (then)
landlord of the Six Bells.
New frontage and entrance in Autumn 1997.
- Had been in decline for some years, with a number of short-term landlords.
| Ian's home page