Web-Related Legal Wrangles
Either about Web sites or other problems covered well on the Web.
- The Roadkills-R-Us News Network
and Web legal wrangles
- Read about the bizarre behaviour of Toys-R-Us lawyers
and my own trouble in the same vein
- Other -R-Us pages
such as Torts-R-Us - Litigation for the whole family.
- The Shetland News
- a tiny outfit v. a much larger publisher trying to charge for Web links!
- Copyright battles: The Shetlands
- The excellent response
to the (in my opinion) lies of The Observer
by CommUnity & related articles.
- EMI goes anti lyric transcriptions.
- Trademark Wars of the Web.
- 625 - Andrew Wiseman's TV Room
- the BBC campaign against fans' Web pages;
- the hilarious tale of a Web snatcher.
- Gerard Hoffnung Web site.
- McSpotlight - another Big Corp. v. ordinary people site.
- Item in the news October 1996: McMunchies sandwich bar in Milton Keynes
is being threatened by McDonalds lawyers. They received a deadline of 3-Oct to change their name but are fighting on.
- Corner Shop faces McDonald's Writ
- The Church of Scientology
- The Church v. Web sites.
Last updated: 27-SEP-1998
Back to Index of articles