Travels: London: 2001
About these pages
- Other London journey pages
- Home page & search facility.
I don't have the time to finish writing up the 2000-2001 trips already
mentioned here, never mind writing up more!
- 27th Jan.
- Treasures of Catherine the Great Exhibition, Covent Garden pubs
- 30th Jan.
- Work-related trip plus supper at Porters
- 8th Feb.
- Hoffnung Exhibition, Pakenham Arms, Edgar Wallace
- 17th Mar.
- New Southwark Cathedral visitor centre; new riverside walkway
- 28th Mar. - 2nd Apr.
- Fallen Angels, The Walls, Semi-Monde, Jazz Parade 2001, London Eye, Museum of London
- 4th - 7th May
- Noises Off, Pirates of Penzance
- 23rd May
- Ball, Barber & Bilk
- 1st - 3rd June
- Art (Paul Freeman, George Segal, Richard Griffiths),
The Pub Landlord, Trial By Jury (in Royal Courts of Justice),
- 22nd - 24th June
- Revisiting Wimbledon after 30 years
- 20th - 22nd July
- The Relapse, A Servant to Two Masters, London Eye at dusk,
Vermeer at the National Gallery
- 25th July
- Swinging Sixties - NFT/BFI archive show
- 10th Aug.
- Humble Boy, Sick Dictators
- 29th Aug.
- Caught In The Act
- 22nd Sep.
- Open House Weekend (curtailed due to many being closed due to overreaction to 11th Sep.)
- 28th Sep. - 1 Oct.
- NFT annual TV weekend: Kenneth Williams, Tom Baker, The Pogles, Max Wall, Murder Rooms...
- 6th Oct.
- Feelgood, The Homecoming
- 20th Oct.
- NFT/BBC Missing Believed Wiped
- 10th Nov.
- Royal Family, Luther,
Intergalactic Contemporary Ensemble
- 17th Nov.
- Star Quality, The Play What I Wrote
- 14th Dec.
- Dangerous Corner, Privates on Parade
I have loads of pictures to illustrate these write-ups but haven't got much beyond June 2000
in including pics here - it's very time-consuming.
So, for now at least, that's all!