Travels: London: 2000
About these pages
- Other London journey pages
- Home page & search facility.
- 11th Feb.
- British Library, South Bank, Albert Embankment, Buses
- 23rd Feb.
- Albert Memorial, Royal Geographical Society, Trocadero,
Cittie of York, Tube ticketing
- 11th Mar.
- Ruskin, Turner & the Pre-Raphaelites exhibition;
Thameslink trains; around the City
- 6th Apr.
- Major tour along South Bank to Bankside; Clink Prison Museum; river cruise; Greenwich; Docklands Light Railway
- 2nd May
- O'Hanlons brewpub; North bank of Thames; Mapping the Town follow-up; Barbican complex
- 12th May
- First morning open for the Tate Modern;
Leicester Square; Covent Garden; St Paul's Cathedral; Baker St. Metropolitan Bar; Euston Head of Steam
- 1st Jun.
- Snowdon retrospective at the National Portrait Gallery
- 10th Jun.
- Millennium Bridge opens; see rest of Tate Modern; Millennium Bridge exhibition; see Art at Wyndham's Theatre
- 16th Jun.
- More Good Beer Guide pubs
- 28th Jun.
- (7th July - another trip to ULCC but this time straight back)
- 5th Aug.
- General sightseeing in Southwark and Covent Garden
- 18th Aug.
- 19th Aug.
- The Simpsons - Live; Canary Wharf; Fish!Diner
- 27th Aug.
- Star Wars, Docklands Light Railway; Island Gardens; St Katherine's Dock
- 9th Sep.
- Southwark and Covent Garden
- 23rd Sep.
- London Open House Weekend
- 29th Sep.
- 30th Sep.
- 1st Oct.
- 2nd Oct.
- A weekend of fascinating shows and walks
- Noises Off, Noggin the Nog,
At Last! The 25th Anniversary restoration of At Last the 1948 Show,
Eric Sykes - In Person; London Eye, Dali Universe
- 25th Nov.
- Cyberworld 3D at the London IMAX;
Art with Warren Mitchell, John Fortune & Ken Campbell
- 8th Dec
- 9th Dec
- 10th Dec
- 11th Dec
- A weekend of shows and exploration
- The Mikado, Life x 3, Thunderbirds FAB, London Dungeon
- 16th Dec.
- The Rivals